1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Winners under the age of 18 years must have approval from a parent or guardian to enter the competition and accept the prize.
3. Conditions of Entry:
4. For details on how to enter please read the information provided under the competition listed on this page.
5. Entries are limited to one set of photos (maximum 3 photo uploads) per Wild Eyes user.
6. Wild Lab Ltd (the “Promoter”), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
7. Promotion commences 00:05am 01 April 2017 and closes 11:59pm 7 May 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry. Please note the competition deadline of 7 May is an extended deadline from the original deadline of 30 April 2017.
8. One winner will be drawn on 12 May 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by email at the email contact address attached to the user account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within five working days after the prize draw, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize information is as outlined in the competition details above.
10. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
15. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s name and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
16. The Promoter of this competition is Wild Lab Ltd, 60 Homewood Crescent, Karori, Wellington 6012, New Zealand.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to change competition entry conditions at any time by publishing on the Wild Eyes Competition page.